The Bayview Villa is a private, secluded villa facing Florida Bay and in view of the fabulous Everglades. Quick access to both backcountry and offshore fishing. Located in a lush tropical hammock in a quiet residential area (rare). The villa is approximately 30 feet from the water. The property contains a wading beach and a free marina with night lights, power and water. The fenced-in back patio area is especially great for dog owners and families with small children as you relax, entertain and enjoy the sunset.
The newly renovated villa offers a fully-equipped stainless kitchen, full size LG washer and dryer, linens, two queen and one king beds, Cable TV, and a dining room. French doors in the dining area face the bay, spacious 700 square foot patio, and marina giving the feeling of the outdoors being in. Beautiful glass block showers with pebble floors are in both baths.
- Sunset View
- ON the water, Bayside, not up a Canal
- Fishing Dock & Swimming area – 300 ft no wake zone
- Marina w/ Boat Ramp – parking for boat & trailer
- Gas Grill
- Wood Fireplace: For Candles and shells only
- Full Kitchen w/ Utensils + Microwave, Dishwasher, Icemaker + Catering Available
- 1 King Bed / 2 Queen Bed - 1 is a Murphy Bed w/ Deluxe Queen Mattress
- Linens provided
- 3 Flat Screen TVs / DVD / VCR / CD Player / Cable TV – Flat screen 48″ TV over fireplace and 26″ flatscreens in the bedrooms with swivel-mounts.
- Telephone & Free WiFi Internet Access
- Ground Level - some limitations for accessibility
- Air Conditioned
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Pet Friendly – fenced in patio area (Emus and pythons are not allowed)
- Children Friendly – wading beach, fenced in patio area
Weekly Rental Rates*: up to 6 people
- $1395 for up to 4: In Season**
- $1495 for 5 – 6: In Season**
- $1295 for up to 4: Out of Season***
- $1395 for 5 – 6: Out of Season***
- No damage deposit.
- Plus 12.5% state and county Transient rental tax.